The shop will be open for in-store shopping beginning Tuesday, February 23 during the hours of 11am to 4pm Tuesdays through Saturdays. Appointments will not be required, however we will be limiting our in store capacity to 4 shoppers at a time to maintain a safe environment for both fellow shoppers and our staff. Our previous COVID safety protocols will apply:
- Masks are required for everyone in the shop at all times and should cover your nose and mouth. If you don’t have a mask of your own, we can provide one free of charge for you to wear while you are here.
- We no longer have a seating area, so we ask that if possible please plan to shop without additional children, pets, or family members.
- To conserve sanitizing and cleaning resources and to minimize risk of exposure, our coffee & tea station and restroom will not be available to customers at this time.
- If you are experiencing illness of any kind or have been exposed to someone who is ill, please refrain from entering the shop and instead please allow us assist you in utilizing our online/curbside service.
- We are not currently available for in person classes or personal lessons. If you need help with a project, we are still available to assist for free via our shop’s online Zoom channel. Just email us to schedule a 15 to 30 minute session. firstname.lastname@example.org